44' Norseman Aft Cockpit - 1981
44' Norseman Aft Cockpit
- Boat Name: Nipigon
- Year: 1981
- Current Price: US$ 169,000
- Located in San Diego, CA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- YW# 75646-3548151
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: 120 Aluminum (1 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 100 Aluminum (1 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 40 Aluminum (1 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
- LOA: 44'7"
- LWL: 37'6"
- Beam: 13'
- Draft: 6'4"
- Displacement: 28,000 lbs.
- Ballast (lead): 12,000 lbs.
Ta Shing build quality is evident in all areas below decks. All teak is satin finished.
Master Stateroom is aft and to port, at bottom of companionway. Double pullman berth and built in drawer storage. Access to engine. Starboard settee in main salon converts to two stacked pilot berths. Full forward is vee berth with double bed, shelves and hanging locker. Sleeps: 6
Two heads. Large head across master stateroom, to starboard. Walk-in stall shower and engine room access. Second/guest head and shower is forward.
Interior is solid teak construction with white laminate panels. Cabin sole is solid teak and light spruce laminated to plywood. All hanging lockers are cedar lined. Great ventilation from opening ports, overhead hatches and deck dorades.
- This boat was re-powered in 2004.
- Engine: Yanmar
- Engine Horsepower: 75, turbo
- Hours: <2100
- Fuel: Diesel
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots
- Fuel and water tanks replaced.
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 150 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
U-shaped galley is located mid-ships and to port.
- Refrigerator/freezer: Engine driven/110 Glacier
- Stove/Oven: Force 10 3-burner
- Double deep SS sinks
- Pantry and storage
- Formica counters
- Water purification system
- H-C Pressure water
- Manual fresh and salt water foot pumps
- Vantage Watermaker - 15 gph
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Radio: Icom VHF
- Stereo/CD Player with Bose speakers
- GPS: Furuno
- Radar: Furuno
- SSB: (1) Yaesu 5840
- Wind/Speed/Depth: B & G
- Autopilot: Simrad
- Batteries: (2) Group 27 batteries (May 2013)
- Battery Monitor: Link 10
- Dockside electrical cable
- GenSet: Kubota 21 hp, <2300 hours
- Power Windlass
- (2) anchors: Primary, at bow pulpit with 300' chain. Secondary anchor, all rode
- Cannister 6-person liferaft, deck mounted (out of certification)
- Teak toerails
- Dodger and Bimini (new in 2009), just completed routine repairs/maintenance in Jan 2014
- Non-skid decks - replaced in 2004
Sails & Rigging
- New mast and standing rigging 2004
- Harken Bat Car main sail
- Roller furling headsail - Roller furler new in 2010
- Assymetrical Cruising Spinnaker in sock
- Winches: (6 total) All Lewmar. (2) #55; (1) #42; (2) #40; (1) #30
- Recent rigging survey (Oct 2011) available for your review, upon request.
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
Contact Owner's Agent:
Captain, Mike O'Connor
949.240.2381 or E-mail: email@example.com