27' Pacific Seacraft - 1987
27' Pacific Seacraft Dana 24
- Boat Name: Keeldragger
- Year: 1987
- Current Price: US$ 49,900
- Located in Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- YW# 75646-3589215
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 24 ft 1 in
Beam: 8 ft 7 in
LWL: 21 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 7200 lbs
Ballast: 3200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 7200 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar 2GM20F
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: Yanmar 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1900
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dana 24 is conceived for cruising and designed for performance. She is built to the standards of excellence that have always set Pacific Seacraft yachts apart. Quality is evident in every detail, from carefully fitted teak joinery to husky bronze fittings and impeccable mechanical installations. Crealock is well-known for cruising boats with exceptional performance, and Dana is the culmination of all he has learned. Sophisticated hull design, high ballast ratio and efficient sail plan provide stability and power for the kind of windward performance that is so often lacking in other pocket cruisers. Her beautifully traditional hull encloses an extraordinarily spacious and functional interior that is innovative and inviting. Her 6-foot 1-inch headroom, fully enclosed head, honeymoon berth and congenial main salon are but a few of her charms. A long list of standard features includes two-cylinder diesel power, winches, sails and full galley.
Hand laminated hull and deck with molded-in gelcoat color.
First laminate uses vinylester resin for superior blister resistance.
Standard color is Antique White. Contrasting boot & sheer stripes.
Bottom paint including solvent wash, three coats epoxy barrier coat and two coats of anti-fouling bottom paint
Deck is balsa cored. Plywood is substituted in high load areas.
Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern
Deck to hull connection: mating hull and deck flanges bedded in polyurethane adhesive and fastened with stainless steel thru-bolts
Ballast is 3,200 pound (1.45 mt.) solid lead casting.
Interior: structural fiberglass, plywood and gel coat interior unit bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving
Stainless steel chainplates and backup plates caulked both sides and thru-bolted to hull
Solid teak rubstrake
- Gimbaled stainless steel, two burner propane stove w- oven
- Stainless steel safety bar-towel rack
- Large ice box w- poured foam insulation and w- hand pump out to sink
- Polished stainless steel double sink
- Food and dish storage lockers and drawers
- White Formica cabin house sides
- Hand rubbed oiled teak interior
- 6' headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area
- All hatches and hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak
- White matte finish below counter height
- Teak cabinetry
- Spun polyester wrapped foam cushions
- Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware & wiring
- Forward - 6' 8" long and 81" wide double "V" berth with shelves on both sides & storage below.
- Two teak drawers under V-berth
- Main Salon - 6' 6" long settee berths, port and starboard with storage bins
- Teak storage shelf with removable fiddle, both sides.
- Slide out dining table stows under V-berth
- Enclosed head w-teak shower seat, storage lockers & separate wet hanging locker
- Shower has teak grate & sump pump
- Spacious hanging locker to starboard
Electronics and Navigation
- DC control panel w- six circuit breakers and battery condition meter
- Copper tinned DC wiring throughout.
- Four position battery switch
- Dome lights and reading lights
- RG-8U coaxial antenna cable lead from masthead to navigation station
- Radar- Raymarine - C-120
- Raymarine Depth - DST 300
- AIS - AIS Class B Transponder - integrated with radar
- VHF - Standard Horizon GX2200 /VHF/AIS/GPS
- Chartplotter #2 - Garmin 300C
- Compass - Rit5chie
- Speed - Datamarine
- Depth - Datamarine
- Shorepower - 30A/125V w/50' Cord
- Battery Charger - Xantrex TrueCharge 20 - 2 bank
- Battery Monitor - Xantrex LinkLITE
- Batteries - (3) AGM Grp 31 (2) house (1) start
- Alternator - Balmar 100A
- Navlights - bow/stern plus masthead Tri Color & Anchor light
- Tiller Pilot - Raymarine ST2000
- Stainless steel bow roller assembly with two anchor rollers
- Outboard genoa track and cars
- Bow chain locker with anchor deck pipe
- Stern chain locker, anchor roller and deck pipe
- Deep bulwarks w- heavy teak caprail & hand fitted butterfly joints
- Four teak loop handrails
- Fiberglass sliding hatch and fiberglass seahood
- Propane storage tank locker with hatch in cockpit
- Polished bronze deck hardware includes
- Two LEWMAR #16 two speed genoa sheet winches.
- Four 7" x 12" and four 4" x 7" opening ports with screens.
- Two 8" stern mooring cleats with chocks.
- Two 10" bow mooring cleats with hawse pipes
- Two 8" open spring cleats amidships. - All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits and stanchions are installed with backing plates and caulked both sides
- BOMAR forward hatch
- Laminated vertical grain fir bowsprit with clear epoxy finish, teak platform and bronze eye band.
- Stainless steel double rail bow and stern pulpits with 27" high stanchions, and double lifelines.
- Stainless steel swim ladder with teak treads.
- Two 1-1-2" drains with seacocks for fast self-bailing
Deep cockpit coamings with comfort contoured seat backs
6' 3" cockpit seats and integral winch islands
Engine access hatch in cockpit sole has neoprene gasket seal and four knurled bronze retainers
Cockpit seat lockers.
25 GPM bilge pump mounted thru cockpit seat rise
Sails and Rigging
Aluminum spar with two-part polyurethane finish
LEWMAR #8 jib halyard winch
LEWMAR #8 main halyard winch
1 x 19 stainless steel standing rigging
Forged bronze open body turnbuckles
Dacron braid running rigging
Stainless steel tabernacle style mast step
Ball bearing mainsheet traveler
Mainsail- Triple Reefed Dacron
- Genoa- 130% on Profurl Fuler
- Staysail- Hank on Dacron
- Spinnaker- Nylon Asym w/sock
- Primary Winches (2) Lewmar #30 Self-tailing
- Secondary Winches (2) Lwemar #15 Self-tailing
- Halyards & Furling - All lines aft for short-handed Sailing
- I: 34.00 ft
- J: 12.25 ft
- P: 28.25 ft
- E: 10.75 ft
- S.A. Fore: 208.25 sq ft
- S.A. Main 151.84 sq ft
- S.A. Total (100% Fore Triangle) 360.09 sq ft
- 40 gallon (151 Itr.) water tank.
- Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below waterline and bronze ball valves above
- Marine head with holding tank and overboard pumpout
- All thru-hull hose connections are double clamped
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
Contact Owner's Agent:
Captain, Mike O'Connor
949.240.2381 or E-mail: email@example.com